Monday, November 24, 2008

Quick update

Very sorry for the lack of posts: we've had a little rough spot sleeping-wise over here and I'm behind in life in general. Got some great new photos and video; I'll get to it over this holiday weekend :)

Cam has been waking up earlier and earlier the last week or so; since last Thursday he's been waking up at 4am and not going back to sleep. Made daycare tough last week b/c they are migrating him to a new room with older kids and a very set routine - no morning nap and everyone goes down for naps from 12:30 until whenever they wake up. Cam waking up at 4am has made it very hard for him to get to 12:30 and take a decent nap.

On top of that he's had some nasal congestion and a little cough for the last couple of weeks. After this past weekend, I decided to bring Cam to the docter b/c I was sure he had an ear infection (yes, I know he has tubes but all his rolling around and messed up sleeping reminded me so much of them!). Luckily I was wrong, but the doctor did diagnose him with a bronchial/sinus infection and he's on antibiotics for the next 5 days. Hopefully this will help the little guy feel better and sleep more comfortably. Fingers crossed!!

ps
Cam got weighed at the doc's office and tipped the scales at 29.5lbs. No height measurement, but K and I unofficially put a tap measure to him over the weekend and he was 32.5" tall. Photos/videos soon!!

0 comments: