Thursday, March 13, 2008

7 to 7

Cam was pretty tired last night; he hadn't slept much at daycare, and went down pretty easily just before 7pm. We tried to wake him up for a bottle just after 10pm, but he was having none of it; the kid was O-U-T, out. So we let him sleep.

I seem to wake up periodically to check the video monitor, and around 3am, I could only see a lump on there, so I went in to check. Usually I leave the light off, just tuck in blankets and feel his head to make sure he wasn't too warm (from the ear infection). Well, I couldn't find his head! I got the camera and saw the munchkin had totally pulled the covers over his head and was snoring away (muffled by said covers). After a minor freakout (suffocation!!!), I pulled the covers back, and Cam kept on snoring away, not waking up until 6:45am. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :) We know its b/c he's sick, but we still enjoyed the quiet night.

0 comments: